Saturday, December 15, 2007

Eyes I



Natural eyes

Okay- I know you've seen it. I've seen it. I think we've all seen it. One of your friends (or maybe just someone at your school) with eyelids covered in so much makeup, you don't understand how they can open their eyes.

It's bad, isn't it? Well. There is a way to have gorgeous eyes without gluing your eyes shut with makeup- here's my version.

Brows: I know they aren't technically your eyes, but they do make your eyes look a heck of a lot worse if they look bad. Spend a little time every week grooming them to perfection. This website has a pretty good guide- although they say it in the most sugared up way...http://girlslife.com/g-blog/?p=3555

Liner- preferably on the inside rim of your top eyelid. (you need to sharpen the pencil daily to avoid infection, and don't share!) If you have blue eyes, try a gold or brown liner. If you have brown eyes, try a gold or purple hue. If you have green eyes, try a brown or bronze hue. If you have grey eyes, try a blue or pinkish hue.

Mascara- only if you need it. I don't use it daily, but sometimes I use a brown mascara. If you have dark, thick lashes like mine, just dab petroleum jelly on them and curl them if you want to.

And that's it for a clean, possibly natural (depends on what liner you use) eye.

No comments: