Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hey!

Hey- I'm C. I'm here 'cause I'm a teen and while I love reading Beauty Blogs and all, it gets a little annoying when all they talk about is Brand Name This and Brand Name That. I know I certainly don't have that kind of cash, and none of my friends do either. So here I am, describing hair and makeup stuff mostly from drugstores.... Maybe I'll showcase some clothes too, but mostly, I like beauty.

So this is me:

Hair: dark brown, medium length with bangs (like, past shoulders, but not by much.) Pretty healthy, shiny. THICK and occasionally wavy/curly but usually straight. I don't usually heatstyle it.
Eyes: Dark Brown with thick dark lashes that don't really need mascara and hold a pretty good curl.
Skin: Annoying. Usually pretty clear with the occasional breakout.


This is what I use almost daily:
Face soap: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser Mask (its a little drying, so I like to use ST. IVES apricot scrub every once and a while.)
Face Lotion: Cetaphil lotion/cream
Lip-stuff: Carmex. (period.)
Concealer: Maybelline Coverstick in Medium/Deep Beige.
Shampoo: it changes all the time.

I'm going to do a series on Eyes first.... Wait and see!
Post your dailies in the comments!

No comments: